Early voting will take place at Heath Town Hall (Sawyer Hall) at 1 East Main St., in the second floor Town office space.
- Monday Oct. 24, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Oct. 25, 9 a.m. to noon
- Thursday Oct. 27, 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday Oct. 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday Oct. 31, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to noon
- Thursday Nov. 3, 9 a.m. to noon
Find early voting locations and dates for other Massachusetts communities here: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/EarlyVotingWeb/EarlyVotingSearch.aspx
Massachusetts voter and election information here: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/EarlyVotingWeb/EarlyVotingSearch.aspx
Copies of the 2016 official Information for Voters booklet may be picked up in the lobby of Sawyer Hall, upstairs in the Town offices, or in the library. Versions are available in English, Spanish, and Large Print English. Links to downloadable PDF versions, a web version, and an audio mp3 version may be found here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele16/ballot_questions_16/IFV_2016_versions.htm
Please exercise your right as a citizen and vote!