Here's what the screen will look like:
As we prepare for the new Evergreen system, there are some things you need to know about the new catalog.
- Only one catalog! All C/W MARS libraries, Central and Western, will be in the new catalog.
- Patrons will have the option to create a username. You will have the option to use either your library card or create a username for login to the catalog.
- Public lists. Want to show off that reading list? You will have the option to make your lists available on the internet through an RSS feed.
- Outstanding holds. All patrons that have holds for library items at the time of migration will see those holds on their account in the new system.
- Current PIN. As patron passwords are encrypted, we cannot move this information to the new system. When you log into the new catalog for the first time, current patrons will use their last name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS as a PIN. You will be asked to create a new password at that time. New patrons will be given their login upon receiving their new library card.