Preschool Story HourChildren (birth to age 5, older siblings welcome) and their care-givers are invited to share stories, songs, socializing, crafts and a snack. Story hour is hosted in the Heath Free Public Library by Lyra Johnson-Fuller. A great way to meet local families and have some fun with your baby/toddler/young child!
Late Winter/Early Spring 2018
- Friday, March 16, 10:30 - 11:30 am
- Friday, March 30, 10:30 - 11:30 am EGG HUNT in the library!
- Friday, April 13, 10:30 - 11:30 am Ukulele Story Hour with Julie Stepanek (see below for more information)
- Friday April 27, 10:30 - 11:30 am
- More dates to be scheduled in May and June.
Preschool Story Hour at the Heath Library is funded by the Friends of the Heath Free Public Library, and is offered on selected Fridays, September through early June.
Children's Ukulele ProgramsThe Heath Free Public Library invites you to three CHILDREN’S UKULELE PROGRAMS with Julie Stepanek. She’s coming to Heath this spring with her ukuleles for you to play!
- Friday, April 13, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. Ukulele Story Time at the Heath Library, presented during our regular preschool story hour.
- Two programs on Saturday, May 5:
10:30 a.m. Ukulele Story Time (for ages birth to 5.)
11:30 a.m. Family Ukulele Program for all ages.
Both May 5th programs at the Community Hall in Heath Center.
Join us for one, two, or all three of these fun, free programs!
For more information and to let us know you plan on coming, please call 413-337-4934 ext. 7.
Heath Free Public Library, 1 East Main St., Heath, Ma 01346.
Hours: Mon. 3-7, Wed. 12-7, Sat. 9:30-1:30.
Sponsored by Mohawk Trail Regional Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program, which is funded through a grant from the MA Department of Early Education & Care.