Children who signed up for the Summer reading Program can bring in their Reading Logs from August 19 through September 2 at noon. They will receive 5 raffle entry tickets for the items listed below, as well as a small prize and a $10 gift certificate to a book store.
1. Eric Carle Museum Pass (for 2 adults and 2 children)
2. Two tickets to the Big E
3. Two Wax Hands at Yankee Candle
4. USS Constitution Museum Pass (for up to nine people in the visiting group)
5. Build a Better World T-Shirt (size Children's Small)
6. Build a Better World T-Shirt (size Children's Large)
Winning tickets will be drawn on Saturday, September 2 at noon.
The Summer Reading Program was sponsored by the Friends of the Heath Library, and supported in part by a grant from the Heath Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency; the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, & the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.