After much work, all of our connections to the Massachusetts Virtual Catalog are now up and running! You can search state-wide for materials and can request them.
The Virtual Catalog system is being funded with state funds through a series of grants from the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. If you aren't sure how to use the Virtual Catalog, here is a link to Frequently Asked Questions and a tutorial.
- Please check availability of Items in the C/W MARS Catalog before using the Virtual Catalog. (The Virtual Catalog link location is shown in the image below.) Items that are available in C/W MARS libraries may not be requested.
- All C/W MARS patrons with active library accounts may request materials from the Virtual Catalog.
- You will be notified via email when an item is available for pickup.
- Items may not be renewed.
- Use the buttons provided by the Virtual Catalog interface for navigation.
- Your local library can help you use the Virtual Catalog.
Monday, October 15, 2012
Massachusetts Virtual Catalog
Announcement on the C/W MARS website: